April 29, 2023 10:30 am
311A Prospect Bay Dr. W, Grasonville, MD, 21638
Our Spring Board of Directors and Members Meeting will be on Saturday, April 29th at the Prospect Bay Country Club, 311A Prospect Bay Dr. W, Grasonville, MD, 21638.
Registration opens @ 10:30 a.m. — meeting will begin at 11 a.m.
Lunch and meeting cost is $50 per person.
- A celebration of Women of the Hogan Administration
- Former DNR Secretary Jeannie Haddaway and others
- MDGOP Chairwoman Nicole Beus Harris
- Plans for Maryland’s Republican Party
- Bibi Loyola, Staff Director for Senator Ted Cruz
- The continuing Marxist push in the U.S. Senate
- Heather Tinelli, Director, Queen Anne’s County Economic Development
- Business growth on the Eastern Shore
- Mary Alice VanHoy, Director, UM Shore Emergency Center
- The post-pandemic state of emergency room medicine
Afterward, stay and join us for an optional Bay Club Event (this event is open to Everyone though) — Wind Down at the Winery
Join us at 5:00 p.m. for a wine tasting and heavy hors d’oeuvres at Cascia Vineyards, 1200 Thompson Creek Rd, Stevensville MD 21666. $30 per person ($20 for Bay Club members)
Accommodations (March 15 deadline for the MFRW discounted rate)
Quality Inn, 101 VFW Avenue, Grasonville – (410) 827-5555
$189 for queen room — $199 for 2 doubles (plus taxes)
Discounted rates available Friday and Saturday nights (4/28 & 4/29)
Discount Code: SN56R6
Online Reservation Link: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/SN56R6
Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East/ KI, 1020 Kent Narrows Road, Grasonville – (410) 827-4454
$199 for queen or 2 doubles (plus taxes)
Discounted rate available for Saturday night only (4/29)
Discount Code: MDR.
Online Reservation Link: https://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=EX&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCo