We are so excited to announce the formation of the Greater Frederick Republican Women and the Patuxent Republican Women’s clubs. MFRW is on the rise, and we are growing and strengthening our base.
Our message of promoting the principles of personal responsibility, a free market economy, a strong national defense, and a government that follows the Constitution is resonating.
We empower women from all backgrounds in the political process and provide a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Our objectives are to:
- Inform the public through political and legislative education, training and activity;
- recruit, train and elect Republican candidates;
- protect the integrity of our electoral process;
- promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party;
- unite and facilitate cooperation among the state and club organizations; and,
- increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
Congratulations to Greater Frederick Club President Gina Opatovsky and Patuxent Republican Women Marilyn Akinfolarin!