The MFRW is offering two great courses from Leadership Institute, combined into one day.
Oct 16 – LI’s Candidate Development/Campaign Management – Click here to register for the Workshop
- The course will be held at the DoubleTree at 620 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg (Montgomery County).
- The training will begin at 8:30am and conclude by 4:30pm.
- The cost for the course is $25 and includes lunch and all materials.
- This course is open to everyone, not just MFRW members.
- This course is intended for volunteers, prospective candidates, current candidates, veteran candidates and volunteers, prospective and veteran campaign staff, and anyone who just wants to learn more about the process!
Part 1: The Candidate Development Workshop helps current and prospective candidates identify the steps needed to run a successful campaign. The workshop focuses on personal and political preparation for future service as an elected official and community leader. Ideal attendees for the Candidate Development Workshop are individuals who are looking to become more politically active. Candidates, campaign staff, and volunteers involved at any level should attend.
Part 2: The Campaign Management Workshop teaches you how to manage or contribute to a winning campaign. You will learn to create a campaign, finance, and communications plan. Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, volunteers, activists, and anyone interested in impacting public policy.
Click here to register for the Combined Workshop